Saturday, October 3, 2009

Too Many Chefs Spoil the Broth???

Every evening when I start to cook dinner, my little "sous chefs" come running to gather around the island. My workspace has decreased significantly with these six little, grabbing hands!


We have this Kitchen Helper stool, and I LOVE it!
The girls race to climb up in it every meal time.

But lately, due to the need for everyone's own space, I have let each girl bring up their own chair. It just seems to make for a more peaceful kitchen, which in turn makes for a happier "head chef."

So instead of "Too Many Chefs Spoil the Broth,"


I say, "The More the Merrier!"

2 comments:

laurie d. moreland said...

your girls are all so cute. i cannot believe how big they seem now and how they all look so alike and yet so different from one another. love that they love to "cook". mgm does too!

Kelly Litton said...

I am just impressed that you are cooking at all!!