Jane and Sydney are 13!!! We celebrated with family members stopping by the night before their birthday.
Then on the actual day, they had a few friends over and hung out in our backyard. It is a tough year to have a big party!!! They played volleyball, ate dinner and watched a movie. And screamed. There was a lot of screaming.
Here is a little about the girls at 13:
- Sydney is enjoying choir this year....even though she won't admit it! She sings all of the time, and she has a pretty darn good voice. I keep bugging her for a solo next year!! Here she is before her first choir concert.
- Jane loves all things comfortable! Here she is in one of her birthday gift...The Comfy! She loves to end her day snuggled up in her bed and watching Tik Toks or youtube.
- Both girls tried out for and made the middle school basketball team. We are so excited to watch them play in January!
- Sydney loves to do hair and nails. It is so nice to have someone to do my hair when I need it!
- Jane is such a good sport. She'll help me in the kitchen; she'll go watch her brother play sports; she'll ride with me on an errand. She will even pose for pictures for me.
- Sydney got her braces off in August.
- Jane got her braces on in June!