eewww! what'd you do with it? leave it there?!?! you can buy more cups.
that's "eewww-y" even to her Deedee
I will buy you more cups. LEAVE IT THERE!
Did you leave it, or pull it out???
Yuck. I miss you guys! That picture of the girls on the boppy is too too cute.
If that is the worst that happens in 20 years of raising 3 girls, consider yourself lucky.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
eewww! what'd you do with it? leave it there?!?! you can buy more cups.
that's "eewww-y" even to her Deedee
I will buy you more cups. LEAVE IT THERE!
Did you leave it, or pull it out???
Yuck. I miss you guys! That picture of the girls on the boppy is too too cute.
If that is the worst that happens in 20 years of raising 3 girls, consider yourself lucky.
Post a Comment