Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Some Pictures


The picture below is Jane smiling, and the one after that is of Sydney...without a smile. They both have started to smile a lot, but I haven't been able to capture Sydney's on film. Jane is also rolling from her tummy to her back. The first time I thought it was a fluke deal, but I have seen her do it several times since.




Hayley and then Casey, at 8 weeks...just to compare


The twins got their second RSV shots yesterday, and they both weigh 10 lbs. They have essentially doubled size since they were born.

Look for a big Elmo post coming soon. Casey and I are taking Clare to see "When Elmo Grows Up" tomorrow. I can't wait! It is a sign of the times that I haven't seen any of the movies up for Academy Awards, but I will have seen Elmo's show!

No comments: