Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My First Ever Blog Poll


Those of you who know me well, know that I am a sucker for a good Sonic drink....diet vanilla coke to be specific. Since we don't get out of the house much, it isn't unusual for me to request a drink from anyone who might be stopping by. Thankfully, Casey shares my love of a "good drink." When someone asked him where he would want a gift card from for Christmas, his answer was Sonic. Thus the subject of the very important blog poll. Vote and let your voice be heard!!!

4 comments:

ginny said...

i always use the debit card...no spare change! that, and i'm insanely greedy :)

Warner said...

Greedy...and cheap.

If you are willing to tip at least 50 cents, I assure you that your order gets there faster the next time. Carhops remember who will give them a dollar for their troubles. No wonder no one likes you Ginny.

ginny said...

oh AND i always go through the drive-thru...do y'all tip at mcdonalds?? i didn't think so!

and that's not the reason people don't like me!

Shanta said...

I gave Bueno card to our Prestoncrest small group with the highschoolers and you would have thought I gave them a million dollars. Oh, but I do love a cherry limeade!