Clare is officially two. We had a great birthday weekend with her, complete with donuts, a trip to Chuck E. Cheese and a family birthday party. I think she enjoyed herself all weekend, and we enjoyed celebrating with her.
Her party was on Sunday afternoon. All morning we talked about what was going to happen, and she was very excited. She woke up from her nap, and I heard her calling me. However, instead of yelling "Mommy," she was yelling "CAKE!" This girl knows what she wants! Speaking of....

Trying out her new wheels
Waiting on her cake
Of course, she had to try out her new sprinkler.
My favorite two year old
I have a ton more pictures, but Blogger isn't letting me load them right now. Maybe tomorrow...
4 comments:
Happy Birthday MISS CLARE! You're growing too fast :)
Happy Birthday Clare!
If I didn't know you and Casey ended up married and I ran into Clare in the street, I would *know* how the story ended! She is precious! Happy birthday Clare! 2 is so fun! :)
Happy TWO Miss Clare! What a big weekend!
Post a Comment