The girls were having a little tummy time while Deedee watched them. She kept them on Sunday morning so Casey and I could both go to church with Clare. Soon, we should be able to go as a family of 5....that'll be interesting!
On Saturday night we went out to dinner with Morgan, my sister-in-law, to celebrate her 17th birthday! We had a great time, and Clare did great...even with a 45 minute wait! It was a fun evening.
I actually captured a smile! I got some with her eyes open, but I thought this was funny. This past week I decided that it was time for Clare to give up her "bink." She is allowed to have it in her bed, but that is it. We have had a few meltdowns, mainly when she is tired or has just fallen down or something, but overall, it is going pretty well. She always amazes me with how well she adapts to new situations.
3 comments:
How often is she falling down?
She is so cute! Looks just like both of you!
I LOVE the grin!
Post a Comment