Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just An Update

We had such a good day around here today. Nothing overly special, just a few fun activities with everyone in good moods!

(Sydney on left, Jane on right)

After a tough week last week, the little girls have rallied. I hesitate to say too much because I know that it can change in a matter of moments, and I don't want to jinx it. Hopefully, the pleasantness will hang around for a while. I feel like I am figuring out a good routine for them, and they are responding well. They are sleeping better at night, usually waking up once around 4ish. Today and yesterday they did great going to sleep at nap time. I was able to put them in their cribs and let them go to sleep on their own, and there were hardly any tears. It will be so nice if I don't have to stand over their cribs and pat their bottoms every time they need to go to sleep!

Clare and I have been having so much fun lately. Her favorite activity the past few weeks has been play-doh. Unfortunately, she left all of it out last night, so it was all dried and nasty. So today we made some homemade play-doh, and it worked great. She had fun helping, and she got to pick which colors to make.


Clare felt strongly about supporting her father's alma mater during tonight's basketball game. I especially like the pose. Too bad, her team spirit didn't last too long!

No comments: