
Phew. We made it. We took all of the girls to church yesterday! Not only was today the twins' first Easter, it was also their first trip to church...and we all survived. I am pleased to say that no one from the congregation asked us to leave, although I am sure the people sitting around us didn't get to hear much of the sermon!
Following church, we headed over to Mom and Dad's house, where Deedee and Papaw met us for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.
Here come lots of pictures. Some are from an Easter egg hunt last weekend and some from yesterday. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
I think it is next to impossible to get a good picture of all five of us. Here are a few of our attempts.









5 comments:
I just love the girls. All four of em.
me too! ALL FOUR!
What a beautiful family of five! Hayley, you look so great. Can't wait to see those angels again soon!
~Mindy
It was great seeing you and your sweet family. They looked so cute in their easter outfits!
I absolutely love Clare's dress on Easter. All the girls look so cute--what a sweet little family:)
Post a Comment