Monday, February 22, 2021
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Friday, December 18, 2020
Jane and Sydney are 13!!! We celebrated with family members stopping by the night before their birthday.
Then on the actual day, they had a few friends over and hung out in our backyard. It is a tough year to have a big party!!! They played volleyball, ate dinner and watched a movie. And screamed. There was a lot of screaming.
Here is a little about the girls at 13:
- Sydney is enjoying choir this year....even though she won't admit it! She sings all of the time, and she has a pretty darn good voice. I keep bugging her for a solo next year!! Here she is before her first choir concert.
- Jane loves all things comfortable! Here she is in one of her birthday gift...The Comfy! She loves to end her day snuggled up in her bed and watching Tik Toks or youtube.
- Both girls tried out for and made the middle school basketball team. We are so excited to watch them play in January!
- Sydney loves to do hair and nails. It is so nice to have someone to do my hair when I need it!
- Jane is such a good sport. She'll help me in the kitchen; she'll go watch her brother play sports; she'll ride with me on an errand. She will even pose for pictures for me.
- Sydney got her braces off in August.
- Jane got her braces on in June!
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Halloween has come and gone! I'm not going to lie....my heart wasn't in it this year. But the kids made their own plans, and they had a great time!!
Jane and Sydney decided to go as cows with their friends. Deedee did a photo shoot with all of the cattle! The pictures turned out so cute!
Clare and her friends decided to go watch a scary movie....in Christmas pajamas!
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
School has been in person for about six weeks now, and we are smooth sailing! Things are certainly different, but I continue to be thankful for the option to attend in person. Here's a little bit about what's been going on for the last couple of months!
We went back to church! It was so nice to be back in person.
And fun to see church friends!
Graham has started playing tackle football. I had some reservations at first, but was overruled. He is loving it....almost as much as Casey is.
He is also continuing to play baseball for the Thunder. He's a good little ball player, and his teacher even came to watch. I can't say enough good stuff about his teacher.
Jane and Sydney made the volleyball team! It is so fun to watch them play. They have only had one game so far, but they are enjoying all that goes with it...except maybe waking up super early.
Clare is loving the freshman center, and she is making great grades. She keeps me busy driving her to and from all of her social events. I know it won't be long before she is driving by herself, so I am trying to soak up our car rides together.
Jane and Sydney had a group of friends over Friday night. We are lucky that so many of their friends live close by! (Hi Avery! You made the blog!)