
Oh, today was one of those days. And the worst part of it is that I have only had the two little ones for the afternoon. Clare has gone to her grandparents, so it has been just me and the twins. It seemed as though Jane and Sydney just couldn't be happy for any period of time to speak of. Sydney is especially giving me a run for my money the last few days. She seems to be pretty upset a lot of the time, and by 'pretty upset,' I mean screaming her head off.
So, I thought I would split them up for nap time this evening. I put Jane in the pack n' play in our bedroom and Sydney in the nursery. When Sydney started crying, Jane started crying. What the heck??? I went to check on Jane first, and I hear Sydney's voice loud and clear....coming through the baby monitor. I forgot to turn it off. I am a genius like that.
On the positive side, both girls slept until 4:00 last night. That is huge. And, I took Jane to the doctor yesterday for a recheck and she weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz. All in all, the girls are doing well....just a couple of rough days. And I know it is just a phase and that next week, I'll be complaining about something else. But days like today cause me to dig through the Easter candy that I have stored away.
Must go...Sydney is calling!
6 comments:
Hang in there!!! You are such a sweet momma!
I am beginning to think that Miss Syndey is going to be the same infant that her father was !! And he wonders why he is an only child !!! Thank goodness they all grow out this stage. The girls are lucky - you are great and patient mom. I am a phone call away.
oops - S-y-d-n-e-y I do know that !!!
but aren't they so sweet in that picture! LOL!
i'd be lookin' for the easter xanax!
just put 'em in separate rooms and leave the house for a while. they won't go anywhere!
:)
I'm so sorry you had such a yucky day! You really are such a great mom!
Post a Comment