Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Post, Part 2

The Halloween festivities continued through the week!


Our girls debuted their M&M costumes at the church fall festival.


The biggest M&M enjoyed this "toddler roller coaster."

And finally, Halloween was upon us.

(Sydney)

(Jane)

We set out to trick-or treat. Clare had a great time. I think she might have had as much fun answering our door as she did actually going door to door.



Scoping out the loot. The babies were dying to get some candy.



And today, the sugar rush set in. Clare was literally running laps around the sofa. I suppose it is a small price to pay for the fun that the holidays bring when you have small kids around.

2 comments:

Cortni said...

Cutest little M&M's! I could just eat them up!!

I LOVE the pictures of Jane and Sydney eating the candy! Avery was doing the same thing. I guess they know they are missing out on something yummy :)

Alli said...

So cute! I love the costumes!