15... seconds between the time Sydney hit her head on the church pew in front of us on Sunday and when she let out the blood-curdling scream
22...times I have buckled and unbuckled car seats today
11...days until my nephew moves back to Texas!
11:00....time of feeding that has been dropped for the babies. We are weaning!
8/2005....last time I wasn't nursing or pregnant, with the exception of one month.
3...number of recent pictures I like that were taken in front of this window
3...number of words the twins are saying ("boo," "hi," and "Dada") Admittedly, it's hard to tell when it's a real word versus just making noise.
$90.55...amount I spent at Target when I went in for one bag of chips. Oops! Don't tell Casey!
15....days until my babies turn....
1!
7 comments:
1,000,000- The number of people who think you are a great mom!
I love it!!!! Your girls are too cute!
Those numbers are incredible! Your family amazes me, and I know you keep it all together wonderfully. Thanks for letting us in on Life with the Eoff's.
-Monica
You have to know how cute those girls are and how squeezable they look. I can't believe they are almost one!
You know you are my mommy hero....nursing twins, having three girls in two years...you cook dinner...you are always fun to talk to...I agree with Morgan!
Yes, you all did see us at the library today. That was our first time to go back to storytime since March. Both boys were "all done" about 5 minutes in. I suppose it was a start. If you see me again, please stop me. I'd never think you were a stalker. :)
Stacie Smith
Your stretch of nursing & pregnancy is impressive! You're going to feel like a free woman, I'm sure.
I was wondering what happened on Sunday - poor thing! Jacob fell off our bed yesterday and has a huge bump as well...it never ends! I can't believe the girls are almost one!!
Post a Comment