Jane and Sydney are almost 11 months old and are such sweet girls. They are very busy little things, getting into everything, but constantly making me laugh. Both girls are playing patty-cake and pulling up. They are still eating baby food, but are quickly moving to more and more table food. They are cutting teeth like it's their job, and it seems as though they are growing before my very eyes.Jane (in front) is a sweet soul. She is very content and easygoing. She sleeps more than Sydney, eats more than Sydney, talks more than Sydney and needs her mama more than Sydney. When she gets upset, she makes the saddest face ever with her little lip turned down. I think she continues to be my easiest baby yet, and I love her.
Sydney is an explorer. Currently her favorite thing to do is open cabinet doors. She is a very happy baby, as well, but is just louder about her unhappy moments. Sydney is the more motor-oriented of the two and gets around this house like nobody's business. She loves music and starts clapping anytime she hears anything with rhythm. She is my rough and tumble girl. She loves to sit on Clare's bed while Clare is jumping and get tossed around. If something is in her way, she just crawls right over. She is a baby on a mission, and I love her too.
These girls are fast approaching their first birthday, and yet, I still can't believe I have twins.
4 comments:
I can't believe those girls are 11 months. I forget because they still seem so petite and C & R are so gigantic next to them.
Love em both.
I cannot believe they are almost one~ they are PRECIOUS! I am just catching up on your blog and I LOVE the pumpkin patch pics in those precious dresses and laughed out loud at the diaper rash cream invasion.....priceless. Hugs, Kelly S.
They are adorable! Love reading about your 3 little girls.
They are wonderful! I hope to get to know them better in the years to come! How was Halloween with everyone?
Post a Comment