My cup runneth over....with snot.
In the past week our house has been hit hard with some nasty germs. We've had runny noses, coughs, ear infections, fever, pink eye, and general unpleasantness.
All four girls have suffered.
Jane just isn't her usual happy self.
Clare has fared the best but hasn't escaped all together.
Poor Sydney got hit hard with a fever. She was so lethargic; such a change from her usual adventurous self!

I think the worst is behind us, and I am hoping we can be totally healthy for Christmas next week.
It feels like this stuff is going to last forever, but I know it's snot.
It feels like this stuff is going to last forever, but I know it's snot.
4 comments:
It's snot...ha ha ha you are too funny! Riley is down with the same crud! YUCK!
Hang in there...at least you aren't missing a beautiful day today with the sickness! I hope yall feel better!
Where is the picture of Mommy with her pink eye ???? Hope everyone is on the mend.
Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour!
Post a Comment