Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bah Humbug

We haven't been feeling too merry around here, with four of the six little ears in the house infected. Tuesday was spent at the doctor and the pharmacy, and yesterday was spent at home trying to get everyone well and avoiding the cold weather.

However, Clare and I did manage to squeeze in some Christmas craft time. Clare was much more interested in eating the marshmallows than creating the snowmen.


She seemed to enjoy making Rudolph, although she isn't 100% sure about who he is. I am having so much fun telling her all about Christmas stuff this year.

Thankfully, Clare felt well enough to go to school today for pajama day.

With everyone on the mend, I think we are going to attempt pictures with Santa tomorrow. If you remember last year's picture, you'll understand my apprehension. I am really just hoping to get a decent picture with Jane and Sydney. We'll see if they decide to be naughty or nice!

Two weeks until Christmas......

No comments: