Monday, December 8, 2008

Gingerbread House Party

In my book, the girls weren't officially one until they had their birthday party last Saturday. We invited some friends and all of our family over to "Jane and Sydney's Gingerbread House!" I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

The Birthday Girls

Sydney and Jane



The Decor


Decorating Gingerbread Cookies



Waiting for Cake


The Happy Customers


Enjoying the Loot


Jane and Sydney had a great time. They scarfed down their cake, loved their presents, and tolerated the limelight quite well. It was a success. And I guess now it is official...they are one!

3 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the gingerbread theme and decor...you are so creative!

Kelly Litton said...

Looks like it was so much fun! I know you made it super cute. So sorry we had to miss it. I still can't believe they are 1! Time flies!

The Kuhlmans said...

We had a great time - thanks for inviting us to the celebration! Your girls were beautiful and so well-behaved. We have so much to look forward to...glad we have experts to ask when we get stumped!!
-Monica