Clare has recently become enamored with playing Hide n' Seek. It seems like daily she says, "You come find me." Then off she runs. When she feels she has found a good hiding spot, she'll yell, "I'm ready!"
However, she doesn't quite get the hiding part. She doesn't try to make it hard for the "seeker" at all. Here is one of her favorite spots...in plain sight in the dining room.
However, she doesn't quite get the hiding part. She doesn't try to make it hard for the "seeker" at all. Here is one of her favorite spots...in plain sight in the dining room.
This is actually a pretty good spot. She is under an old church pew. Her daddy taught her this one during a recent game.
And my personal favorite. Here she is again in the dining room. I guess she figures if she can't see me, then I can't see her.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!
Clare cracks me up! I love the hiding in plain sight thing.
Post a Comment