Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Face Painting

This is my daughter.

This is my daughter after finding a tube of diaper rash cream during rest time.



Let me just say that a cream that is designed to be a "barrier" against moisture is not the easiest thing to get off a child's body. Alas, she is clean now, as is the carpet.

I suspect it won't be the last time something like that this happens at our house.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing !!!

Jennifer K said...

We have done the same thing in our house. The joys!

Clare has the cutest dresses! She is always in a dress or skirt and looks adorable! Where do you get them all?!

Hayley said...

Jenn-
I get most of her stuff at Target and Old Navy. That is where both of those outfits came from.

-Hayley

Anonymous said...

Hayley - I am Megan and Nathan's neighbor here in MI. My sister and I look at your blog all the time. You have got to be the absolute best mom. We love all the reports, your three girls are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Another mom of two - KT

Laura said...

I thought only boys did that kind of stuff!!! She sure is cute though, isn't she?

Lauren said...

Hey! I just found your blog through Meredith's. So glad to be able to see pics of the princesses!! I can't believe you were able to get all the diaper cream out of the carpet!! You get a gold star for that!! The girls are beautiful. :)

M J said...

We had adventures with vaseline around this age, only Celestia smeared it all in Tatiana's hair. We couldn't resist making it into a mohawk and taking pics!!! ;) Her hair was greasy for DAYS!!!