Friday, August 8, 2008

Maroon and White

Since she was born, Jane has preferred her two middle fingers to a pacifier. She almost always has them in her mouth.


Casey is an Aggie, albeit, not a die-hard one. However, he certainly doesn't cheer for UT. Recently, when someone said, "Hey Casey, looks like you've got a longhorn on your hands,"


Casey replied, "No, she is saying UT sucks."

2 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Hi Hayley!
The girls are so cute :) I love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures of them...and of course we agree...she is definitely saying UT sucks!

MereMoore said...

I LOVE the 2 finger suck! Just caught up on all your summer fun-the Bink Fairy might be the most creative idea I have EVER heard! LOVE IT! A and B can't wait to play with your girls...and the questions crack me up-i get some pretty funny ones these days! miss ya!