I think perhaps she is gentically predisposed to look that good !!! Whatever the case - she is the most precious 2 year old on earth (and that is a totally unbiased opinion) !!!!!
Hayley...I kept my nephew last night who is 6 weeks older than Avery. I had JUST A TASTE of having 6 month old twins and a 2 1/2 year old. All of the kids were great...but it is a lot of work!!
You are one incredible woman, and you do an equally incredible job as their mommy!
6 comments:
Clare, LoLo thinks you look beautiful!
oh my goodness...it's SO worth it! such a cute girl!!
I think perhaps she is gentically predisposed to look that good !!! Whatever the case - she is the most precious 2 year old on earth (and that is a totally unbiased opinion) !!!!!
What a cutie! My mom always told us, "It's the price you pay for beauty!"
Hayley...I kept my nephew last night who is 6 weeks older than Avery. I had JUST A TASTE of having 6 month old twins and a 2 1/2 year old. All of the kids were great...but it is a lot of work!!
You are one incredible woman, and you do an equally incredible job as their mommy!
Sweet do!
Post a Comment