A quick look through my phone shows that I've missed posting on so many things....
Graham styled his hair in a mohawk for "glow in the dark" day.
Jane and Sydney are playing on the Sassy Spikers. I think Syd would make a great mascot. Sassy spiker, indeed!
Casey and I celebrated our 15th anniversary! Man, time flies....
We had a church volunteer celebration at Top Golf. The kids (and the parents) had a great time!
Clare had her end of year band concert. The improvement from the beginning of the year was remarkable! She has decided not to play next year in middle school.
While we're discussing middle school, Clare applied to be on the yearbook staff. She has to create a mock page and fill out a pretty extensive application!
She did a really great job, and we were so excited for her when she was selected!
Graham loves playing with friends after school. I love their cute smiles!
I found this letter in Graham's school folder. It says: "Dear Dak Prescott, I know that you're sad because Dez got fired and Jason retired and Ryan got traded. I know it's sad. But thank goodness you didn't get traded or fired. From your biggest fan, Graham Eoff."
Now, we are wrapping up school...only 10 more days! So many things left to do...field day, snow cones at school, picnic lunch, 6th grade party, 6th grade final ceremony, etc!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment