This morning as I was dropping off Clare at school, I notice a set of boy/girl twins entering her class. I am pushing Jane and Sydney in the double stroller, so the other mother and I exchange hellos and comment on each other's twins.
I leave Clare and head to the car, where I begin loading the little girls. The aforementioned mother walks out and comes over to talk to me. After a bit of small talk, she says, "Everyone says twins are so cute, but I say 'Bull*$#%.' They are a lot of work."
I couldn't help but start laughing. I was totally not expecting that much bluntness at the church preschool morning drop-off.
She may have a point though.
I leave Clare and head to the car, where I begin loading the little girls. The aforementioned mother walks out and comes over to talk to me. After a bit of small talk, she says, "Everyone says twins are so cute, but I say 'Bull*$#%.' They are a lot of work."
I couldn't help but start laughing. I was totally not expecting that much bluntness at the church preschool morning drop-off.
She may have a point though.
2 comments:
But then one of them growls and the other throws her head side to side saying "dadadada" and they are once again just cute and the hard work is momentarily forgotten !! And for any of you who have not seen Hayley in action - she certainly makes having all 3 look fun and easy !! Thanks H for just being you !
LOL! I love it!
Post a Comment