Instead of getting frustrated by Sydney's teetotaling (she's against the bottle!), I will just go with it...be happy she nurses well and is healthy. I just don't have time to continue to force the issue. Admittedly, I haven't given it the full-court press. There are a few other things I could try, be more persistent, but I no longer have it in me to even try.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Throwin' In The Towel
I say "uncle." I am done trying to give Sydney a bottle. It just isn't worth it anymore. There are only a few weekends that pose any possible conflicts, and for those weekends, we'll just play it by ear. The girls are almost 8 months old. I will nurse them till almost a year, so we are well over half way through.
Instead of getting frustrated by Sydney's teetotaling (she's against the bottle!), I will just go with it...be happy she nurses well and is healthy. I just don't have time to continue to force the issue. Admittedly, I haven't given it the full-court press. There are a few other things I could try, be more persistent, but I no longer have it in me to even try.
In other news, the girls are sitting up! That's not to say they don't ever topple over, but they are both enjoying their new upright view!
Instead of getting frustrated by Sydney's teetotaling (she's against the bottle!), I will just go with it...be happy she nurses well and is healthy. I just don't have time to continue to force the issue. Admittedly, I haven't given it the full-court press. There are a few other things I could try, be more persistent, but I no longer have it in me to even try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A smart woman once told me, "pick your battles" and I think you have made a wise decision. Nursing twins for a year AND entertaining a two year old at the same is something to be revered !!! As always you have chosen to look on the bright side. One of the many reasons I love you dearly. You are doing a great job - THANKS !
YOU WILL TREASURE THAT TIME LATER IN LIFE. FIRST THINGS FIRST. YOU ARE GOING GREAT.
LOVE YOU, MAMMA
Post a Comment