I took all three girls to the grocery store by myself this past week! And we survived! I put the twins in the side-by-side double stroller and Clare carried her purse that has a strap (leash) that I held onto. I only needed a couple things, so I just threw them into the stroller basket. So at least now I know that I can do it...although I still think I will go solo when at all possible!
8 comments:
Congratulations! You deserve to feel good about that. :) We cannot wait to see all of you in a few weeks...then we can face four high chairs at Donitas!
Congrats! That is a major accomplishment......they are SOOO adorable.
They are so precious and I sure am missing them. LoLo
Did they all look like that when they went? Because they look so good and put together! Impressive. Seriously.
They are so darling! And Hayley you don't give yourself enough credit-amazing what you do!
Way to go! You give me hope that I will at some point figure out how to function with twins. :)
Way to go! They all look so cute together!
You are my hero!!! Your girls are adorable... i love watching them change and grow :)
Post a Comment