My girls are very lucky. They have a wonderful dad. He wrestles, tickles, provides piggy back rides, plays in the sprinkler, and takes them for pancakes! On this Father's Day, let's take a look at some of the highlights from the past couple of years that have made Casey a dad, and a great one at that.

Hours after becoming a dad

Some down time with Daddy

The girls take a dip.

"What are you going to teach us, Daddy?"

Bonding with Sydney in the hospital

Celebrating Clare's first birthday

Giving Jane one of her first bottles at home.

Getting ready for church

Nobody wrestles better than Daddy!

All I know is that somebody, far, far into the future, is going to have some big shoes to fill.
P.S. Happy Father's Day to another great dad I know...my own.
2 comments:
Your girls are very lucky. I agree--Casey is a wonderful dad! (He's also a great son-in-law).
Hayley,
You probably don't remember me from RHS, but I hung out with Casey a lot in Junior High. I stumbled across your blog and was so happy to see that you and Casey got married and have 3 beautiful girls. I had my first little girl, Lily, on January 17th, so I can REALLY relate to your blog! Tell Casey that I'm so glad he turned out to be such a great dad!
Heather (Deeds) Nichols
Check out our site: lilynichols.blogspot.com
Post a Comment