A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I wanted the girls to have dresses with their names on them for church. Enter my mother-in-law and my mom. With Deedee's embroidery skills and LoLo's sewing know-how, the dresses were ready in record time...and cute as a button.
If only all of my requests were answered so immediately! I sure would like a million dollars. Anyone? Anyone?
If only all of my requests were answered so immediately! I sure would like a million dollars. Anyone? Anyone?
5 comments:
Those are the cutest things! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I am so happy you are blogging!!! I need to get on board!
So where do we place our orders?? Very cute!
too cute!!
Sydney does not look the least bit pleased with her super cute made to order dress!!! She has a long future ahead of her if she doesn't like posing for cute pictures in matching clothes with her sisters!!!
hayley, those dresses are too cute, and the girls looked precious in them. hope things are going well.
courtney
Post a Comment