Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Calls for a Hallelujah!

What a great Sunday! We took everyone to church this morning, and there were NO tears...and we even stayed for class! All three girls did great. If I could only get Clare to whisper, we would be smooth sailing.

The even bigger shocking event occurred after we got home. All five of us got to take a decent nap, sans interruptions! Miracles do happen!

5 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Yeah for naps! I am impressed you keep all of them in church. We are nursery all the way!

Alyssa said...

I love seeing pictures of your sweet, sweet girls! Clare is getting so big - she is just adorable! And.. Jane and Sydney are just precious. I love reading about your adventures.. and that is what church is these days :)

Jennifer K said...

That is HUGE! Getting everyone to church is a big deal! Love seeing pictures of your sweet girls.

Kelly Litton said...

Congrats on the nap!!!

Crystal Hays said...

I am way impressed that you got all 5 of you to church! I think we are doing good just to get us and Jackson there every Sunday. My hat's off to y'all:)