The girls all had colds last week, which has resulted in a few steps backwards in the twins' sleeping progress. They were waking up once at night, but now are waking up twice. They are four and a half months old...they should be sleeping through the night, or at the very least waking up only once!!! And, to make matters worse, I was reading a blog of a mom with quads and she said all of her kids were sleeping for 12 hours straight at four months old. Whatever.


4 comments:
It's a good thing she's got that smile to appease her tired mama in the middle of the night!!!!!
Hang in there! Clare sleeps through the night, right? It won't last forever!!
Don't believe everything you read !!! I am guessing that the exhausted mom with quads is the one who is sleeping 12 hours straight - the babies probably wake 2-3 times a night and cry themselves back to sleep !!!!!
Oh girl... I feel for you being a mom of twins and all... but Sachi is still up 2-3 times a night and she's 9 months old! They'll get there!
Post a Comment