Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Day in Numbers

21...number of diapers changed in a 24 hour period

15...number of minutes spent getting ready

8...number of tea parties held in the toy room

1...number of times I left the house (to get the mail)

18...number of peas picked up off of the floor under Clare's high chair

4...number of peas that were smushed

2...number of times I watched Elmo's Christmas Countdown

5:30-6:30....longest hour of the day

3...number of phone calls dealing with insurance issues

1,000,000....number of times I think I have the coolest 21 month old and sweetest 5 week olds around

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

You know, some would complain about these numbers. I love that they delight you. Keep up the good job! You are doing hard work...but it sure is noble. Has Brody made his debut?

ginny said...

only 4 smushed peas?!? i'm impressed! i'm really loving your blog...keep 'em coming.

Crystal Hays said...

Love it! I'm so impressed you could remember your entire day that well. Hopefully we can come visit you and your girls soon.

Anonymous said...

hey hayley. i have really enjoyed reading your job. all the girls are just too cute. you're such a good mom! if you need anything, let me know.

courtney

Julie said...

I am going to disclude (is that a word?) "getting the mail" from counting as leaving the house. HIT SONIC HAPPY HOUR FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

hejlyeah said...

Um, we cannot get through a single day since Dec. 23rd without watching the entire Elmo's Christmas Countdown. Why is that show so appealing! Cooper pretends to eat something and says "I ate the Christmas counter-downer" every five seconds.

Anonymous said...

hayley, youre my role model :)