Sunday, April 30, 2023

College Visits

As much as I can't believe it, it is time to look at colleges.  Jane, Clare and I started over spring break with a trip to University of Tennessee.


In a random turn of events, a couple of Clare's friends were there also!



We got to see one of Clare's friends who is a student at UT.  It was so helpful to hear from a current student!


In April, Casey and I took the girls to see The University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University.


We got to go in the stadium at OU!


It was Junior Day at OSU, so there were lots of prospective students there!



Finally, Clare and I took a quick trip to College Station to visit Aggieland!


Clare has mixed feelings about all of this college business.  It's exciting, scary, overwhelming and filled with uncertainty!  And occasionally, it prompts a breakdown!


Who knows what the future holds but I have loved all of these little trips with my girls!

No comments: