Ya know, I love it when they come up with stuff like that. It is so endearing...and it is painfully obvious that Emory dressed herself on days she chooses something a little...ummmm....busy? It's the days that things are just enough off to make people think I dressed her that way that make me cringe. So if she's gonna go crazy, I say go CRAAZZYYY!!! ;)
3 comments:
Jane has such a special style.
Ya know, I love it when they come up with stuff like that. It is so endearing...and it is painfully obvious that Emory dressed herself on days she chooses something a little...ummmm....busy? It's the days that things are just enough off to make people think I dressed her that way that make me cringe. So if she's gonna go crazy, I say go CRAAZZYYY!!! ;)
She definitely marches to her own drummer ...... hope she keeps it up !
Post a Comment