love, love, LOVE the name!!! totally perfect :) I cannot believe you only have 8 weeks left!?!?! His nursery looks super cute, too!
Love it! Graham is actually a family name for us, & I've always been a fan. The nursery looks so cute from your sneak peek!
Love it all!
Yeah! Love it!
SOLID NAME!!!You're so nice to share the names and gender.I'm such a scrooge in that department.Call me sometime, Momma! We need to catch up :)
Love his name! It looks like the nursery is going to be very cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
love, love, LOVE the name!!! totally perfect :) I cannot believe you only have 8 weeks left!?!?! His nursery looks super cute, too!
Love it! Graham is actually a family name for us, & I've always been a fan. The nursery looks so cute from your sneak peek!
Love it all!
Yeah! Love it!
SOLID NAME!!!
You're so nice to share the names and gender.
I'm such a scrooge in that department.
Call me sometime, Momma! We need to catch up :)
Love his name! It looks like the nursery is going to be very cute.
Post a Comment