Clare Morgan Eoff
born 3/30/06
born 3/30/06
We are very excited to announce that I am pregnant with ONE healthy baby! I am 11 weeks along, and so far, everything looks great! Of course, prayers for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy would be greatly appreciated!




18 comments:
Hooray!!!
woohoo! Can't wait to love on another Eoff baby!
Yay! Thought I got that vibe when we talked at church the other week! So happy for y'all!
HOW FUN!!! I am so excited to share our due date! Hope you are feeling well!! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! I've been hoping for such an announcement from you guys!
Congrats!!! I'm thinking girl! Y'all do make really cute girls!!
Elise missed Clare at church Sunday. She had lots of reasons why she wasn't there. It was funny. Missed see y'all!
Congrats! I will always remember how Sydney spilled the beans before you got a chance to! :) So happy for you guys!
oh my goodness!! congratulations!!
Yay!! Congratulations!
Congratulations - so happy for you all - will be praying for a healthy baby!!!! Can't wait to find out what's coming.
WHAT'S MORE BLESSED FOR A GREAT-GRANDMOTHER. LOVE YOU, MAMMA
You are the woman. Congratulations and are the SURE there's one baby in there??? Cause what's two more girls, eh? :)
WOOOHOOO!
So exciting - congrats! Our kids will be very close in age!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Praying for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy. I know "the girls" must be super excited!!
Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats!
HOW WONDERFUL!!!
Post a Comment