Sunday, February 8, 2009

Go Baby Go

It was unseasonably warm this weekend, and we took advantage by playing in our backyard. All three girls started at the sandbox, but the twins quickly wanted to explore. So, we let 'em have at it!

Jane camped out in the flower bed ( I use that term loosely), and Sydney was quick to join her.

"What is going on over there?"

And they're off..

Sydney enjoyed the slide. I enjoyed her mohawk in this picture.

Jane got a more exciting ride on the slide!

Clare spent her time "making cakes" for her baby, Dolly.

"Would you like some cake?"
The girls seemed to enjoy the outdoor time, and we got a big kick out of watching them! It won't be long before all three girls are running laps around the yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does Clare look so big all of a sudden? I'm ready for one of those days up here!