
Jane is home!
Clare met her sister this evening for the first time. She was very curious about this new little person. She "helped" Mommy change her diaper and Daddy give her a bottle. She kept calling her Sydney, so I am not sure she understands that another baby will be coming home soon. We'll see how she does in the upcoming days. For now, we are thrilled to be one step closer to having our family under one roof.
4 comments:
This blog makes me very happy! I can't wait to hear about all of your craziness! congrats!
that's so great! clare's gonna be reallll confused here in a few days...it's going to be so fun!
Love that Jane is home!!! Can't wait to come love on some Eoff girls when all are home! We love y'all-
The Eoff girls. I love it. They will be referred as that for the next 20 years of their life! Saying prayers for a speedy homecoming for Sydney. Jane looks to be adjusting to life in the Eoff household just fine. And Clare, as always is PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment