Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Phone Picture Dump

Here are some random pictures from my phone from this month....

I took the girls shopping one afternoon.  We had such a fun outing, and those girls can shop!  I think we stayed at the mal for five hours!  The highlight for the girls were the food court snacks!


Jane and Sydney struck a sassy pose for me in the dressing room.  They look so much alike to me in this picture.


This guy isn't much for shopping, but he's on a first name basis with the tooth fairy!  I think he's lost four this summer.


As seen above, my girls are big fans of Starbuck's.  They had a friend sleepover, and they decided to try their hands at homemade unicorn frappacinos.  They were quite pleased with their re-creations!


After all that working, they needed to relax!!!


In 6th grade, you have to choose between band, orchestra and choir.  Clare chose band, and she selected flute.  We picked it up yesterday, and next week she will go to a few band practices to get started.


Summer is a great time to practice fort building skills.  I was pretty impressed with Jane, Sydney and Graham's fort.  They even slept in it one night!


We celebrated Casey's birthday with a dinner at Hutchin's!  (Syd had some attitude about posing for a picture.)


Summer definitely means more time at home, which often means more arguing.  I was so pleased one morning last week.  I was in my room getting ready, and it took me longer than usual.  I came out into the dining room and all four kids were sitting there coloring together.  It was such a pleasant reminder of that they are nice to each other a lot of the time.  Made this mama proud!


That's it for July!  Can't believe August is right around the corner!

No comments: