Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sky Ranch

At our elementary school, the fifth graders go to Sky Ranch for two nights in the fall.  It is a science "field trip," and they leave on a Wednesday and return on Friday before school is out.  I remember when it seemed like forever before my kids would be old enough for this trip, but lo and behold, this is Clare's year!

I attended with Clare as a chaperone, and we had a great time. We got to zip line! 


Here is Clare with one of her best friends.  It was a really pretty place, and we had great weather for most of our stay.  It rained on the last day, which meant we didn't get to horseback ride.  That was a bummer, but what can you do?


This was our cabin of girls.  It was a good group, and thankfully, they were all pretty worn out each night!


After the learning sessions, there was time for fun.  Clare enjoyed this "jumping pillow!"


I wasn't really sure what to expect when I signed up to go on this trip.  I was pleasantly surprised at the trip.  I enjoyed the time with Clare, and it was fun to get out of town. 


It'll be Jane and Sydney's turn before I know it!


No comments: