Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Anyone there? Hello?

It's been so long!  I really love having this blog to look back at, but I have been terrible at updating it.  We've had a busy fall with school, kids' after school activities, and me going back to work part time!  I'm going to make an effort to do better here, though!

Here's what's been happening:
The kids had costume day at school.  We had a nerd, a pirate, and a cat!


Graham has now lost two teeth!


 Jane has been drawing a lot lately.  I think she's pretty awesome!!!


Clare got her braces off!  Yay!


My kids were rock stars while getting their flu shots!!  Love Syd's face here!


Cool face painting!



We cooked hot dogs and s'mores outside.  The kids always love eating outside!


Halloween is only a few days away....I'll be sure to post our costume pics!


No comments: