Monday, March 30, 2015

Clare is NINE....and the Big Room Reveal!

Wow.  My big girl is NINE!  I can't even believe it!  We have had a fun weekend celebrating her. 


Our gift to Clare was to redo her room.  She had requested new bedding, and we gave her a new room!  This is how it looked before:




    On Saturday, while Clare was away, Casey and I went to work.  We rearranged her furniture, changed window treatments, bedding, etc, moved in a newly painted nightstand, etc.  Here is how it looked after:



 

When Clare got home, we did the big reveal.  


She loved it....and I loved watching it!



On Sunday night, we did the family party.  Everyone came over, and Clare was so excited!  Her excitement was contagious!  We decorated with old pictures of Clare.  Where has the time gone?!?!



Clare got a lot of great stuff, including summer camp, clothes, shoes, and a pedicure!  You can see how Sydney felt about Clare getting all of this stuff!  Huge thank you to everyone for all of the great gifts!

 
We had a brownie ice cream cake and just enjoyed the evening!

Oh my sweet Clare.  I can't even believe you are nine. Happy birthday to my beautiful, sweet, loving girl.  You make us so proud!


1 comment:

deedee said...

These have been THE BEST nine years of my life. Thanks C