Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Scenes of Summer

The blog has totally taken a back seat this summer, but here is a quick look into some of what we've been up to!

Jane and Sydney love playing with make-up.  Here are the "after poses!"



My four little Bible children....all ready for VBS!


My big parenting fail...I trusted Clare when she told me she had sunscreen on.  I felt so bad!


  A rare night when we had just the twins for dinner.


Going for walks is always a lot of work....lots of "stuff" to get ready


...and then usually not a ton of walking.


Clare was happy that it was her turn to spend the night at DeeDee's!


My big man went to the dentist for the first time!  He did so great!  When the hygienist was cleaning his teeth, he was belly laughing and saying "It tickles!"


We have settled into a good routine for summer, and I can't believe how fast it is flying by!

No comments: