Sunday, February 9, 2014

Here's What I Know...

  •  I know that this little guy would've loved to play in the snow more!  
  • I know that these two have spent 100 days in kindergarten! 
  • I know that this little girl is worth her weight in gold as a big sister.  When tasked with looking after Graham, Miss Priss takes her job seriously.  So helpful to me!

  • I know that the girls had a great time at a painting class today.  Many thanks to Deedee for an awesome Christmas present.  The girls had a few friends join them, and everyone had a blast!
  • I know that while Clare may be as sweet as pie, tidiness is not her strength.  Check out her hands!  You should've seen her pants!

     
  • I know that I have been reading lots of books lately which has caused my blogging to suffer.  Some of the good books I have read include Sarah's Key by Tatiana Rosnay, Dancing On Broken Glass by Ka Hancock, and I am reading The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty now.  Any other suggestion?

     

1 comment:

The Kuhlmans said...

I read Sarah's Key a while back, and then I heard they made it a movie. Haven't seen it, but I did enjoy the book even if it was pretty heavy. I read Stephen King's 11-22-63 over and over as well as the Stieg Larsson trilogy.