Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lately....

I really need to pick up my camera and take some real pictures, but for now these phone pics will have to do.

Graham is dealing with a lingering case of pneumonia.  You can see in his eyes that he isn't feeling his best.  It was a total shock to me, and I am really ready to get the "all-clear" from the doctor.
 

But, until then, we'll entertain ourselves while doing lots of breathing treatments and taking lots of medicine.


Jane was selected as the student of the week for her class for the second time this year.  She is doing really well in school, after a slow start at the beginning of the year.  We are so proud of her, and so were her sisters!


Our household has become obsessed with all things Frozen.  Crafts, songs, role-play, etc.  Graham, who has never seen the movie, often gets cast as Olaf!


Looking forward to a three-day weekend with my school kids!

No comments: