Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Clare Cooks!

Last weekend I told Clare that she was going to cook dinner one night this week!  She was thrilled at her newly appointed task.  We discussed menu options, and after I offered some input (no homemade ice cream!), she planned to cook meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, fruit salad, green beans and brownies!  I did the shopping, and Wednesday night, she was ready to cook!


As soon as she got home from school, she was ready to get down to business!  She made her brownies and her meatloaf, and she insisted that she could do it by herself!




Take notice of the towel over Clare's shoulder!!!
I let her make the macaroni and cheese (under careful supervision)!


 The other kids were happy to eat Clare's meal....and requested their own night to cook!




After this delicious meal, I was happy to kiss the cook!

3 comments:

Lometa said...

Clare, I am so proud of you!

Lometa said...

Clare, I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS WONDERFUL. I BET SHE WILL MAKE A GOOD COOK. SHE HAS A GOOD TEACHER. PROUD OF YOU CLARE. MAMMA