Sunday, August 11, 2013

Colorado Chaos

Here comes a picture overload!  We joined LoLo, Pop, Nathan, Megan and Brody in our very familiar Colorado spot!

These five had themselves a big time!


The week is full of so many fun outdoor activities!

Raspberry picking,


forest exploring,


4 wheeling,


(which produced some interesting hair!)


rock collecting,


fishing,























 and enjoying a campfire picnic!



There was plenty of silliness throughout the week!  Oh my, the giggling!


Graham loved our trip!  He loves being outside, so this was a great week for him!


It was, as always, a fun trip.  Already looking forward to next year!

(I should note that any good picture on this post was taken by my talented sister-in-law, Megan!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT MEMORIES HANG ONTO. AND I THINK THE PICTURES ARE VERY GOOD.
GLAD I GOT TO SEE YOU TO AND FROM. LOTS OF LOVE, MAMMA