Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Family Party

Sunday night our whole family gathered to celebrate Clare.


We visited, had dinner, and then finally it was time to open presents!  Clare was so excited about all her gifts.  She scored ice skating lessons,


 some new karaoke cds,


and a new HUGE bike!  I can't believe this is the size that she needs!  Man, she looks old.


Clare requested an ice cream cake with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and yellow cake....so that's what I made her.  I love this picture below.


No gathering is complete without a cousin pile up.  Graham is getting big enough to be in on the action.


Clare put her new dry erase board to good use when she wrote this appropriate note.


At one point in the evening, Clare came up to me with a huge smile on her face and said, "Can it get any better than this?"  Seeing my girl feel so special, I had to wonder the same thing.

No comments: