Monday, August 27, 2012

First Grade, First Day

The much anticipated first day of first grade finally arrived!  We met Clare's teacher, Ms. Thomas, last week, and she was received Clare's seal of approval.  This meeting only revved up my first grader's excitement!

Clare ate her breakfast on her "Today is My Special Day" plate.


And then the posing began!


Here is my best shot at all four....we didn't have a lot of time!


Then it was time to hit the road.  We walked Clare in, got her settled, and left her for the day.  She was excited, but a bit nervous. 


And finally, it was time to go get her!  When Clare was in preschool, I began the tradition of getting the girls a new book on the first day of school...and it has stuck. 


We went and got frozen yogurt, and the details of day started spilling out.  She said, "Now that was awesome!" She had only positive things to say, which I was thrilled to hear. I found it quite humorous when she told me how "teeny, tiny" the kindergarteners looked!  My how she's grown!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be a pleasure to get into her panties.

Anonymous said...

LIKE TO PULL HER PANTIES OFF,AND MAKE HER LITTLE TIGHT PUSSY BLEED.

Anonymous said...

and make her scream,watch her face.