Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day

 Father's Day is upon us!  The kids filled out why they love their dad, I took pictures, and we emailed them to Casey throughout the week.


"I love Dad because he throws me high and he wrestles with me!!!  Dad rocks!!!"


Sydney says, " I love my Dad because the throws me high in the pool and he plays with  me."


"I love Dad because he makes ribs for me and he swims with me." from my little meat-eater.

While Graham is a bit too young to understand Father's Day and exactly why he loves his dad, make no mistake....he LOVES his daddy!  He gets so excited when Casey walks in the door after work.  A huge smile comes across his face, and he toddles his little self over to Casey as quickly as his little feet will carry him, squealing the whole time.


I am so thankful for the father that Casey is to our kids.
Happy Father's Day!



No comments: