Sunday, February 19, 2012

In The Past Five Days...

....Sydney has put chapstick all over an easel, thrown a thing of yogurt onto the carpet, squirted a tube of Orajel into the sink, and destroyed several art projects of her sisters.  And that is just the beginning.  She is in a very destructive, ornery phase, and needless to say, I am not enjoying it.  I feel like we have regressed two years and I have to have my eye on her every minute of the day.


Whenever I get too frustrated with Sydney, I remind myself that when she was born she wasn't breathing.  She fought her way back from that, and maybe I am dealing with that same fighting spirit now.  If that is the case, I am glad she has the fight in her.  


4 comments:

The Kuhlmans said...

You're on the right track, Mom! I sometimes want Beau to be a bit less determined and strong-willed, but I know those are the qualities he used to get well in the NICU. They love to remind us of why we love them!

chelsea said...

That fight is going to serve her well in life! But sure isn't fun for you right now! Hang in there, sweet Momma!

Alli said...

Precious little stinker! The picture says it all. Hang in there!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com