Friday, November 11, 2011

Teething Times Two

After Jane and Sydney finished teething, I never thought I would have to deal with two kids teething again.  WRONG!

Graham is cutting his first tooth.  It isn't bothering him too much, but he is chewing on EVERYTHING!  I am not ready for him to have teeth.  He is growing up too fast!


And, the bigger surprise is that Clare is cutting some new molars, and they are giving her a hard time.  She is running a fever, and her poor little mouth is hurting quite a bit.  I had no idea that kids even get molars at this age, so I am learning along with Clare. 


I am really hoping that Clare perks up for her final soccer game tomorrow, but if tonight is any measure, it's not looking good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL FOR BOTH OF THEM. A TOOTHACHE HURTS SO MUCH. LOVE TO BOTH. MAMMA

Uncle Nate said...

She perked up alright! Go Angels! Big come from behind victory led by stout Eoff defense!

Hollie Reese said...

Just dab a little whiskey on them...clear the pain right up :)